Swimming Pool Rules
We want you to swim safely, so please read and follow our swimming pool rules.
The lead guest confirms that they will familiarise themselves with these rules, and ensure that all members of their party comply with them.
The pool is for Polmanter Touring Park guests only. Visitors may not use the pool.
- Under 16s must be supervised by an adult (18 years or older).
- No diving, running or jumping
- Only swimming aids, such as armbands, are allowed. No surfboards, body boards, large rings or inflatables
- No dogs in the pool area
- Please don’t take glasses or glass bottles into the pool area
- Pool times subject to availability. Adults only session may be in place e.g. 9-10am daily.
- Guests may be asked to leave the pool if the maximum bather load is reached. A booking system may be used at busy times, to ensure fair access for
The swimming pool does not have a lifeguard. We strongly advise against swimming alone. Closely supervise children, and please ensure an adult is in the pool with any non-swimmers.
Please press the alarm on the conservatory wall if there’s any emergency.
Anyone misusing the pool will be excluded from the area for the remainder of their stay. Guidance for use of the swimming pool is also displayed at the pool entrance.