Book for 2023 from 9am on
Monday the 4th of July
**** Latest information at Polmanter: Keeping our guests, staff and community safe ****
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by our family, the Osbornes, for over fifty years. This experience, along with our own love of camping, means that we know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable – and effortless.
Whether you’ve spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
If you want a special treat, we also have 4 luxury self-catering properties with EV charging on site.
Here are just a few of the things that you can look forward to on your Cornish camping holiday in Polmanter…
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family’s comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food. Open weekends only from 27th Sept
- A large outdoor heated swimming pool, open from 28th May until 19th Sept. ( Covid conditions permitted )
- Tennis courts, mini golf, and a playing field
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- A well stocked shop, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all our guests
Escape spa treatment rooms will remain closed throughout the season.
All this, plus our stunning location close to beautiful St Ives and the West Cornish coast. Have a look through our website to find out more about Polmanter and its surroundings, and please get in touch if there’s anything else you’d like to know.
Find your perfect pitch...
I'm sleeping in a
- Trailer Tent