We’re open and excited to be welcoming you this summer.
For guest information, click here to view our digital Welcome Booklet.
Coronavirus and Polmanter
Key information on how we’re adjusting the way we do things.
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by our family, the Osbornes, for over fifty years. This experience, along with our own love of camping, means that we know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable – and effortless.
Whether you’ve spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
If you want a special treat, we also have 3 luxury self-catering properties on site.
Here are just a few of the things that you can look forward to on your Cornish camping holiday in Polmanter…
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family’s comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food
- A large outdoor heated swimming pool
- Lots for younger guests, including two playgrounds, indoor soft play, and a games room
- Tennis courts, mini golf, and a playing field
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- A well stocked shop, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- Our spa treatment rooms, with a range relaxing treatments available
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all our guests
**Please note – restrictions to the above facilities may apply due to measures to reduce the risk of Coronavirus. Escape spa treatment rooms, our indoor soft play and games room are likely to remain closed throughout the 2020 season.**
All this, plus our stunning location close to beautiful St Ives and the West Cornish coast. Have a look through our website to find out more about Polmanter and its surroundings, and please get in touch if there’s anything else you’d like to know.
Find your perfect pitch...
I'm sleeping in a
- Trailer Tent