Polmanter Touring Park is a family park, catering for touring caravans, trailer tents, tents, motor caravans and self-catered guests. Our guests’ enjoyment and safety always comes first and for this reason we ask you to read our terms and conditions before making a booking.
To maintain the happy atmosphere of the park, we reserve the right to ask anyone contravening these Park Rules or behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to leave immediately. If this happens, the holiday will cease and we will not be liable for any extra costs incurred.
You agree that you and members of your party will follow this guidance. Parties refusing to comply with safety requirements may be asked to leave the park, without refund.
Holiday behaviour standards
By making a booking with us you will enter into a contract in which you agree, on behalf of yourself and the other people in your party (including children), to respect our standards of behaviour:
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards our staff and guests.
- To ensure children are not disruptive or a danger to themselves or others. Parents are reminded that they are responsible for the behaviour of their children at all times. All children and teenagers should be with their parents/guardians by 10pm and must not be allowed to roam the park.
- To ensure all ball games are played in the sports area provided and not in the rest of the park.
You also agree that you will not:
- Commit any criminal offence, acts of vandalism or nuisance at the park.
- Create any undue noise or disturbance, especially after 10pm and before 8am.
- Allow underage drinking on the park.
- Fly remote-control helicopters, quadcopters or drones without our express written permission, for the safety and privacy of other guests.
Health and safety
For your wellbeing and safety, we ask that you respect the following guidance:
- The speed limit within the park is 5mph.
- The provisions of the Highway Code apply to roads on the park.
- Commercial vehicles cannot be brought into the park unless pre-arranged.
- No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken within the park.
- No recreational vehicles can be used in the park, including motorised scooters.
- Bicycles and non-motorised scooters should be ridden with care and helmets should be worn.
- Skateboards, motorised scooters, hoverboards and rollerblades should not be used.
- The sports field should be used for all ball games, kite flying, etc.
- Children should be supervised by an adult and follow the displayed rules at all times while using the indoor soft play area.
- Guidance for use of the swimming pool is displayed at the pool entrance. Children under 15 years of age must be supervised by an adult (18 years or older), and anyone misusing the pool will be excluded from the area for the remainder of their stay. Only swimming aids, such as armbands, are allowed; inflatables, surfboards or balls will not be accommodated. Diving in the pool is not allowed. View the full Swimming Pool Rules.
- Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point.
We welcome up to two dogs per pitch. If you bring your dog with you, we ask that you:
- Keep the dog on a short lead (two metres) within the park at all times.
- Make use of the designated field to exercise your dog off a lead.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Do not leave your dog unattended at any time.
We may ask owners to remove dogs from the park if they become a nuisance or danger to other guests.
Power and Electric Vehicle Charging
Payment for a ‘Standard Electric’ or ‘Multi-serviced’ pitch includes a fee to cover use of a single 16amp electric socket for light domestic use such as lighting your caravan / tent and powering appropriate appliances such as television, kettle, toaster or handheld electronic devices.
You may not use an adaptor at the post to increase the number of external sockets available to you. The socket may not be used to power large appliances, such as space heaters for awnings, or for charging Electric Vehicles, as these may overload our system and are not included within the fee paid.
- Raised barbecues are welcome and blocks are available for use with disposable barbecues (please enquire at reception). However, we do not permit open fires and chimineas.
- We ask that you do not use generators.
- Gazebos, day tents and illuminated light poles are not permitted.
- Litter and tied bin refuse bags must be placed in the bins provided. Rubbish must not be left outside tents, caravans or motorhomes due to seagulls. We have recycling points on site, which we encourage you to use when possible.
- No refunds will be given if you leave the park before the end of your booked holiday, unless this is due to a breach of some obligation on our part, which would justify cancelling the holiday.
- The prices listed include VAT.
- Some of our facilities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season. We will aim to open the swimming pool, bar, restaurant and shop from the spring bank holiday to mid-September, unless circumstances beyond our control prevent this.