Join us at The Stable Bar for Sunday Roast.
All the family are welcome, and little diners can enjoy the outdoor play areas before and after their meal.
13th, 20th, 27th | 12 – 4pm
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th | 12 – 4pm
Booking is essential.
We’re thrilled to be offering Sunday Lunch once again throughout September and October at The Stable Bar. Our popular roasts will be served from 12 – 4pm, offering friends and family the chance to catch up over a delicious home cooked meal in our conservatory.
We’re having to do things differently this year so please be mindful of the COVID-19 precautions in place, before you arrive, to help keep you and our staff safe;
- To comply with government guidance, tables have been reduced in number and spaced at least 2 metres apart. This has resulted in limited tables so please book early to avoid disappointment
- Please arrive wearing a face covering. Once seated, you’ll be able to remove this
- Random temperature checks will be carried out by staff on arrival
- In line with guidance issued by the Department for Health and Social Care, we’ll be taking contact information from customers who are sitting in to eat or drink. These will be kept securely for 21 days and, if asked, we will provide them to NHS Test and Trace. Please be reassured that your information will be stored securely, in line with data protection laws, and will not be shared with anyone else. We will not use your data for anything else like marketing
- The indoor soft play area is closed, however children are welcome to use the outdoor play areas
- Maximum length of stay is 90 minutes
- Bookings only, with a maximum of 6 guests – please call the team on 01736 795640 to reserve a table